Access the editing window for your blog at anytime
Preview exactly how your blog will look as you edit or create it.
- Click on the "New Entry" link in the page header to create a new entry.
- Click on the "Edit" button when viewing your own blog to make changes to an existing entry.
Use the "New Entry" button on your Dashboard
You can create a new blog entry from the blog management screen, also known as the "Dashboard".
- Select the blog you wish to create an entry for from the list under "My Blogs" on the Dashboard page. Next, click on the "New Entry" button. The editor window will appear and you can start entering your text.
- You can also click on the name of the blog you wish to create an entry for from the list under "My Blogs" to open it's management page. You can then use the "New Entry" button on the left side of your screen to create a new entry.
- You can edit entries you have already posted from the blog management page. Click on "Manage Entries", then click on the "Edit" button for the entry you wish to edit.
You can also use the "New Entry" button on the top header of the Dashboard screen to create a new entry.
More tools for making blog entries
Click on the category tab on the sidebar on the right of your screen to create a category or choose an existing one for each blog entry you write.
- Categories you have created previously will be displayed. You can click on the category name to set the category for your entry.
- Click on the "+ New Category" button to create a new category.
- After you have set a category for your blog entry, the category name will be displayed under the blog title.
- Users can click on the category name to see all blog entries in that category.
Change post time and use custom URLs
Access the Editing Options tab to modify the post times and URLs for your blog entries.
- Date/time posted setting: You can change the date/time that is displayed as the post time for your blog entry.
- This function will not allow to you set a date/time in the future and have your entry be automatically posted at that time. The entry will be posted at the time that you choose to make it "Public" from the editor screen. In the future, we may develop a way to automatically post blog entires at user specified times.
- Custom URL: You can specify the text to displayed after "/entry/" in the URL for each of your blog entries.